- The Pastors and leaders united their hearts to reach the lost.
- Swallowed their pride.
- Sold the least useful facilities.
- Kept the one facility that is best suited for growth.
- Combined all resources (which would in most cases leave a heft sum of money).
- Developed a fresh team vision to take their city.
- Learned to sacrifice their minor doctrinal differences to work together.
- And took their city for God.
Imagine 4 churches of 50-100 people collapsing into one church of 200-400? They were all struggling to keep their doors open and lights on. Now, they have more resources than ever before and a fresh start...
What if? You have any thoughts?