Friday, August 28, 2009

Shamain Greaves in the House

I have know Shamain since she was in diapers. Now, she is a beautiful teenage young lady with a killer voice and a desire to make something of herself. I am proud of her!

The other day, she notified some of us that she was now on YouTube and that we should check her out. We did. And Tricia and I were really impressed (again) by her great vocal ability.

Shamain wrote this of herself:

My name is Shamain Greaves, I am 17 years old. I was born June 3rd, 1992 in Guyana. I love to sing, dance, act, and write poetry and songs. I go to the studio and record songs also. My CD is coming soon I promise. =) I am vertically challenged but God is still amazing. =) I am a senior this year!! Woo Hoo! I want to be a singer when I grow up!

Here is my favorite of her YouTube videos (I secretly like Beyonce):



She has other ones too...If you want to see more, just YouTube "ShamainG"!

Go Shamain!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Go Shamain! I can not beleive that is her! She has gotten so big and Amari as well.