Unwinding. That is precisely what this week has been about so far:
- Been home or doing anything that I think of when I think of it.
- I have nothing on my CCF task list.
- Have not read a single work email all week.
- The only "appointments" I have had all week, have been personal friends and family.
- No blogging, no twittering, no facebooking, not even thought about it much at all.
After that, we start our trek west to our Summer Destination in Colorado where we will spend the majority of our Sabbatical.
I may check in again in a week or two.
Signing off again for now...
"I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ." -Eph. 3: 17b-18