- I am really excited about International Sunday this weekend!! Please come!
- We are going to a new connection card system/way of welcoming folks this Sunday. I will share more about it soon. Going to be a great move for us!
- Tricia kept it very real in her blog post today. Click here to read it. I love her increasing authenticity about he life as a woman and wife. Proud of my bride.
- I am one lost puppy without my calendar in my phone. Reached for it 50 times today and said..."awe man!"
- I am torn between two message choices for Easter. Asking the Lord to solidify his choice.
- Not thrilled to be leaving again in a week. I will be heading back down to South America next Wednesday to see meet with our Guyanese Leaders. Gotta get through this International Sunday, wrap up and I am gone in a flash.
- Even though I am not in a writing mood, I DO have some cool things on the runway that I look forward to sharing with you soon.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
On my mind today
Not really in the mood to write or do anything too inspiring today. Needed some mush time, if you know what I mean. Here are a few things on my heart and mind though, for those that care: