Tuesday, March 24, 2009

JFK Airport Intimidates Me

...But I love it!!

Seriously, JFK airport is an amazing place, but a scary place:
  • It is massive!! We had to change planes today. The walk was equivalent to walking from Bowie to Annapolis.
  • Planes are parked everywhere like cars at Target.
  • There are Airlines that I cannot pronounce heading to cities that I did not know existed.
  • While we were standing in line to clear customs, there were so many nationalities and languages being spoken around us that it hurt my brain.
  • I stare a lot at International Airports. Just so many types of people I have never seen before. Anyone know what I am talking about, or am I just weird?
...But I love it! I love the diversity at JFK. I love the reminders all around of how big the world is, how small I am and how creative God is!

Anyway, that was my thought of the day.

It was a smooth trip home. Watched a movie on the flight home and it made 6 hours feel like 3!

No comments: