Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Juggling this week

This week is a bit of a juggling act for me.
  • Came up to Phoenixville, PA yesterday for a Master's Class.
  • Spent the night here with old college friends.
  • Leaving now (6:30am) to head back to CCF to do the funeral of Walter Young.
  • Tonight, I will spend the evening with my family.
  • Tomorrow morning I will travel back up to class.
  • I will be in class Wednesday-Friday.
  • Friday I will drive back home, pick up Tricia and Davis and we are headed back to a different part of PA near Harrisburg to visit some friends we have not seen in a long time.
  • Then, we'll see you at church Sunday, and things should get back to normal.
Anyway, you did not ask for the whole itinerary, but for those that follow me on Twitter and stuff, I though I would share about how I am juggling this week.

--Noah

No comments: