Sunday, December 14, 2008

Rattle some thoughts off....

Feel like rattling a few random thoughts out about the last few days or whatever comes out. Here goes:
  • The Christmas Party was a hugs success. Seriously. Packed, buzzing, energetic, festive....what a church I get to attend!!
  • The production, "A Twisted Christmas" was the bomb. Thanks Sharonda and all who were involved for a job well done!
  • A more diverse and original expression you would be hard pressed to find!
  • Hershey Park is fun and beautiful in the winter!
  • Especially when it is in the 20's and you have 4 babies with you!
  • Our weekend was packed. I like it that way. Tricia....not so much, but is getting used to it after being married to me for almost 7 years.
  • I heard that there were like 25 kids at the Club 56 laser tag event yesterday. That is a lot of kids for only 2 grades!
  • Great service this morning....Nelson preached and really connected. I made some pretty big announcements that I will blog later.
  • I cannot believe the real relationships that have been built in my Sunday Morning Small in just a little over 3 months. We have the group over to our home tonight and it was great to have them!
  • I started my John Deere in my garage tonight and set off smoke detectors. So fun!
  • Santa came down our street on a fire truck tonight. Davis did not have a basket to catch that in. His face was priceless.
  • My wife is so thoughtful. She is doing some special 12 days of Christmas thingy for me. So...on the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me...a nice lunch at Cheesecake Factory!
  • I am tired and want to head to bed.
  • I have a pretty full calendar and a very packed task list for this week. Will need to prioritize and think smart.
  • I am thankful for Jesus tonight! Baby Jesus, crucified Jesus, risen Jesus and the Jesus who is coming again to take us to our eternal home!
  • I hope you walk with him this week as if he is walking with you and in the room with you.....because He is.....He is in your heart!
--Noah

No comments: