Saturday, September 13, 2008

Full Day, Good Day

It is a full day, but a good day. Had an International Team meeting this morning. Took Tricia out and got her a new cell phone this afternoon. Yeah Verizon! New every 2! She entered the palm world with her Hubby. She got the new Palm Centro. Tonight we are going out to the National Harbor for my sister Selah's birthday. She turns 30 on Monday! Wow! We are the closest in age of all the siblings. That means that I am almost 30 too! Time must slow down!

I hope that you are having a good weekend! Leave me a comment and tell me about it!

--Noah

1 comment:

hartslove said...

Sounds like a terrific weekend. I've been meaning to ride out to National Harbor with my husband Tony and the kids. I also want to check out St. Michael's before it gets cold.

On Sat. afternoon my childhood friend Sadie joined me for the Tyler Perry movie. Then she surprised me today by coming out for Friend Day, and so did my mom.

How neat that you and Selah have youthful maturity.
Have a great week Pastor Noah.