Tuesday, August 19, 2008

That's Worship!

This morning, Pastor Mike showed me this video. He stood over my shoulder crying like a baby. Now, after reading James 1 as he advised on his blog, I am crying like a baby as I watch it a second time. This guy is dying of Cancer. The final words of the video say it all..."That's Worship!" If you take the 6 minutes to watch this, you will be glad you did. It may just give you a better perspective on worship.

Here are the Lyrics to the Hillsong Worship Song entitled "Healer":

You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease

I trust in you, I trust in you

I believe, You're my healer
I believe, You are all i need
I believe, You're my portion
I believe, You're more than enough for me
Jesus, you're all I need

Nothing is impossible for you
Nothing is impossible
Nothing is impossible for you
You hold my world in your hands.

No comments: