Lisa is not doing well at all. She is physically unable to do just about anything and she is emotionally tired. But, she is still an inspiring lady that is making impact. Yesterday I asked Lisa if there was any message(s) that she would like me to take back to the church. She began weeping as she labored to say the following things:
- Get the most out of every day!
- When you hit a stumbling block, don't put your focus on it because there is too much good stuff to look at.
- Be good to your family and always be kind to those in your life.
- Never let money rule your house!
- Help each other whenever you can.
- Spend more time together.
Let Lisa's words make some difference in you today!