Monday, July 14, 2008

Following the Leaders

I follow many Pastors in their leadership journey's. I like to watch and learn from guys who:
  • Have been doing it longer than I have
  • Are doing ministry in new and creative ways
  • Are fresh thinkers
  • Blog and make their journey easy to track
  • Have passion for the things of God and the hearts of people
  • Have fruit/success in their ministry context
With the assistance of technology, it makes it really simple (like 120 seconds per day per guy) to follow them and see what they are doing and thinking about in ministry. It jazzes me to learn new things and to see people think in different ways.

It may interest you to see some of the guys that I enjoy following online via blogs, twitter, articles, etc.:
Soon, I will feature a few thoughts about some of these guys individually.

--Noah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 Cor. 11:1
Follow me as I follow Christ

Noah said...

Amen. Good verse, good perspective.

hartslove said...

Hello Pastor Noah,
I've been following your blog for a couple of months. I looked up the CCF website after driving past the church. Always see the electronic bulletin out front. I've enjoyed your blog messages. They speak to me with meaning in a great easy tone. Intend to visit for morning worship soon.

Oh, and from your blog site I also discovered M. Batterson's E-votional and that of another pastor, who may be the youth pastor at Batterson's church. (sorry don't recall and can't look up now)

Alexine

Noah said...

Alexine,

Thanks for introducing yourself. I hope to meet you sometime soon. If you come to service, be sure to let me know who you are. Glad that the blog has been a blessing to you. Grace and Peace to you!

Noah