Sunday, July 13, 2008

By the Grace of God

I made it through both services by the grace of God. Davis picked up a stomach bug yesterday that provided regular proof in his diaper over 20 times yesterday. Well, he gave it to Daddy. And maybe Mommy (although we are hoping not). I give the Lord the credit for any strength that I had today. Felt weak and felt like I was noticeably not myself.

Message today was "Father, Make us One"....if we had one enemy, one heart and one purpose as a church....we might just be able to become the answer to Jesus's prayer in John 17 to be a unified church!

--Noah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry to hear that you are sick. We pray it passed quickly. Whenever I stop long enough to think about it, I am always amazed and awed about how God created our bodies to fight off illnesses so that so much that we are exposed to never even makes us ill and then to dispose of those nasty germs even when we do get sick. Pretty amazing. Anyway, just wanted you to know that we really enjoyed your message today and discussed it all the way home. It gave us some new ways to think about certain things. Have a blessed week and we look forward to next week's message.

Noah said...

Thanks, Helena! I am glad that the message made some impact....any good that came of it is BIG THANKS to the LORD, because Noah did nothing today. You know what I mean? Blessings!

Tanya said...

I felt exhausted and overwhelmed on Sunday as well so I know. But when it is time to do God's work we get the strength from the all mighty healer to do what we were called to do. I hope you are recovering. Love ya and miss ya,
your sis