Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Blessing!

Woke up with the desire to pronounce a blessing on each person who enters this site today. I can only imagine all of your faces....all of which mean something to me! As you read this, I pray that you receive a rich blessing from the God that made you and loves you! I prayed for you this morning....that you would grow in wisdom, stature, favor with God and man (Luke 2:52). May God's peace be with you today.

Walk in the grace of God, the love of His son, Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit! The God that made the heavens and the earth is crazy about you...TODAY! Now.

--Noah

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Thanks..I needed that today...
Love ya

mommy to many said...

Thank you, i now pray that it bounces of me and sticks to you and your fmaily! Thank you for being a "Shepherd" many blessings

Anonymous said...

I want you to know that I was already feeling blesssed by you and CCF today, even before I came here! I was helping in the nursery on July 20, so I picked up the CD to hear your sermon. What a pleasant surprise to pop it in my car's CD player yesterday and find that the worship time is included too. I have been having church as we drove around yesterday and today. Hannah didn't even seem to mind that it wasn't Veggietales! I pray that you, your family, and the CCF staff all have a wonderfully blessed day as well.