Thursday, June 5, 2008

Visitations

There has been a growing list of people that I have wanted to go visit over the last 2 weeks, but of course not a growing amount of time with which to do it. Well, I have dedicated this day to be a day of visitations. I will be from DC to Upper Marlboro to Laurel. I look forward to seeing our oldest member, Mr. Yip, Lisa Savoy and others! Funny thing about visitations is that you go intending to bless these folks and it is almost always the other way around.

--Good Day to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ever want company, I love visiting the sick or shut in.
MOM

Noah said...

I know! I actually thought of you this morning, then Tricia and Davis decided that they wanted to come. So, we did family visits. I have more to do soon. I will call you. Love you.