Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sense of Relief

Man, do I feel a great sense of relief. My Dad is home and feeling good, my yard and pool are looking great, the house is clean, SOME tasks are caught up, email is caught up for the most part, and I am finally staring to get my bearings after being away almost 2 weeks.

Looking forward to being back with the congregation tomorrow after 2 Sundays out. We have a guest speaker...Galen Burkholder, one of Pastor Nelson's mentors. I am looking forward to his message. The title is "I am doing a new thing!" Pretty appropriate for us at CCF!

--Noah

3 comments:

The Nash Family said...

Pastor Noah,

Glad you are back and getting back in the groove of things. I'm also very happy to hear about the progress on your Dad. I will continue to pray for him and your Mom.

Cydne Nash

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear about your dad..we've been praying and thinking about you guys. Hope this next week goes well for you as you catch back up with life. Thanks again for EVERYTHING!! We love you and Tricia so much and are SO BLESSED to have you as friends.
Jake and Michelle

Noah said...

Cydne, thanks for your prayer and support! The church has been so gracious!

Jake and Michelle, so great to see a comment from you!! I am praying for you daily! Love you both to pieces.

Noah