Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Praying about tomorrow

Tomorrow is my sermon day. I prefer Wednesdays, but in light of being out of town recently, I had too many meetings and too much catch up to feel like I could be out of the office any earlier. Will prepare my message tomorrow off site.

Been praying about the message. I feel like the Lord has really helped me
frame and develop
my series for the month of July. It will be called "One Heart". There are several creative elements that we will be including. My prayer for this series is that it will bring us to a place of even greater unity as a church. Will you pray with me to that end?

As for this Sunday, been sensing a leading to preach on one of the fruits of the spirit....a particular one! If you wait a while, you might just find out which one....Sunday! Be patient. :-)

--Noah

No comments: