Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I want you to come on the Church Retreat!

I am really looking forward to the CCF Church Retreat in October. It is always a VERY worthwhile time if for no other reason than relationships! We always leave feeling closer. There are many reasons that you should come. Sunday, we will give you 12 reasons you should come!! Be looking for them.

We currently have just under 60 people signed up. There is still room for 50-75 more! I just want to take every chance I can to encourage you to come. Here is my theory. Almost all of us WANT to go, but many of us are unsure we can afford it! It is not an issue of desire, it is an issue of money. (It is $175.oo per adult, after all....which is a lot and not a lot at the same time.)

Hey, if you REALLY want to come but are choosing not to come because of money, email me! You need not feel embarrassed. I want to talk to you. I want to see what possibilities there are.

--Pastor Noah

No comments: