Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Minority vs. Majority

Here is one of the downsides to sharing what I did yesterday...I never want to confuse the majority to address the minority. Here's the deal...I am excited to tell you that the MAJORITY of people at CCF do not know of what I typed. My issue as a Pastor is that I don't ever want them to!! So, I am asking God to help us get this right before it has widespread impact.

If you really need me to post about the strengths of this great church, just let me know....but I trust that if you know me a sliver, you know how dearly I love this place and how honored I am to serve it!

Full of hope,

Noah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Hannah

When we started making changes to our services in 1995 and thereafter there was opposition and complaining also.

I often responded back then with "I want to be part of the solution, not part of the problem" even though I may not have always liked the change or leaving my comfort zone.

The Lord reminded me of that last week at Sunday night prayer service as we went from place to place in the church praying for leaders and individuals and for the environments within the building.

May that be my response again, Dear God. Amen

Noah said...

All that I have to say is...GO HANNAH!! For reading this blog, for commenting, for rolling with the changes, for being willing to adjust, for having a heart after God....Go HANNAH!! You are an inspiration! And to think that you have been a part of CCF for 30 years? 40 Years? Wow!!

Anonymous said...

44 years in Sept for me. But other faithful workers even longer.
Hannah