Thursday, May 15, 2008

Graduation Speaker

I received a really neat honor this morning that I wanted to tell you about. I got a call from the Headmaster of Lanham Christian School inviting me to deliver their commencement address at Graduation this month.

This is a great honor for several reasons. The students pick who they want to speak, so it feels great to know that the trips over there have made a difference. It is an honor to speak at the MY HIGH SCHOOL's graduation 10 years to the day after I graduated. How cool! Finally, the graduation is held at Trinity Assembly of God in Lanham. This is the church that I spent the first 15 years of my life at. It will be wild to speak from the pulpit I stared at as a kid.

--Noah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shut Up!(inside joke)...
Graduation Speaker! Pastor Noah what a privilege and honor it is to serve with you and watch God show up with so much favor and love! WOW! My Brother in Christ,
How Amazing God Is!
Much Love, UCJ

Anonymous said...

Little did I know or ever imagine that as I watched you graduate 10 years ago that you would be the Graduation Speaker in just 10 short years. You were preparing to leave for college and I had come to believe that God's plan for you was so big that it would never include having you back on home turf again. Not only did He allow you to come back to us but He made you my Pastor. Of course, you will always be my Son and I will always be your Mom because that is the most important role we can ever play but the Pastor part is just a special blessing. I am most thankful that you are here, that we can be a part of each other's lives and that I can be Grammy to Davis.

Noah said...

Thanks, Jaye. And thanks, Mom. Both of you are such dear support and tools that God is using!