Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Anna Mae

I miss my friend, Anna Mae Hess! She is a dear lady in our church who sensed God's call to the mission field and responded to it. Just last night, some members were in my home and one of them shared of how she was at CCF because of Anna Mae's warm and welcoming spirit. She kept returning because she knew Anna cared. Sometimes the quietest spirits make the loudest impact!

Well, I miss seeing Anna Mae around. I write about her today to remind you who know her to pray for her. She is serving in Guatemala.

I was also told that she is a regular blog reader... from all the way in Guatemala. So, Anna...if you are reading this...we love you!

--Noah

2 comments:

Anna Now Serving in Md. said...

Thanks Pastor Noah, Your comments were encouraging to me. I miss you all also but know I am where I am to be at this time.
Thanks to everyone for your prayers
and my prayers are with you all also.

Anna

Anna Now Serving in Md. said...

Thanks Pastor Noah, Your comments were encouraging to me. I miss you all also but know I am where I am to be at this time.
Thanks to everyone for your prayers
and my prayers are with you all also.

Anna