Thursday, May 29, 2008

10 lessons in 10 years!

OK, I am really excited about the speaking opportunity that I have Saturday morning. I will be giving the commencement address for Lanham Christian School. God has trickled this message into my heart over the last 2 weeks. A little here, a little there, write this in my PDA, write that...

Well, yesterday I attended Nicole Lindo's graduation ceremony (GO NICOLE!!) and I was inspired with even more ideas.

Today it all came together. It was 10 years ago Saturday that I graduated from Lanham Christian School. I am really excited about sharing 10 life lessons that I have learned in the last 10 years. I want to post them now, but I can't let all the cats out of the bag. Here is a preview...here are 3 of the 10 lessons that I will share.
  1. The local church is THE HOPE for our broken world! Find one, get involved and help them make it happen.
  2. It pays to discover that you CANNOT afford a relationship with Visa. Credit card applications are about to flood in! RIP THEM UP!!
  3. The place that you let Jesus Christ take in your life, will determine the place that your life takes you.
I will post the rest after Saturday...I hit on everything from marriage to the internet to children to the way you carry yourself. This is going to be fun!

--Noah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Hannah

Sounds like this should be a
memorable down to earth commencement address!

God bless you tomorrow morning.

Anonymous said...

Just returned from the graduation. What a great and practical message you delivered this morning. We are so blessed to see what God has done over these last ten years. This was very special to us as we experienced so many fond memories of your childhood at Trinity and your days at LCS all brought together as you spoke.
Your loving Mother

Noah said...

It was a blast!!! Speaking at this graduation was meaningful on many levels. What was really amazing was the response that people had and the line of people wanting my notes. I will post them in a few. So cool. It is really exciting to think about the future that God has for these kids.

Thanks Mom and Dad for coming out and supporting me this morning.

Noah