Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wedding Day

We made it safe. Smooth trip. Having a good time enjoying family. Today is the big day as my Sister-in-law gets married. You know what is so cool....in the time that Melyssa lived in Maryland and went to CCF, she built some meaningful relationships. Among them were Chris and Tonya Wood and they traveled up here for the wedding. So, last night we got to hang out and laugh a lot with the Wood's...in New York. Tell me why we have to travel 400 miles to hang out with church friends?!?!

--Noah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time with you guys and we met a lot of nice people. Noah you’re a comedian and it felt good knowing that we could go out of town and have a great time with our pastor! Melyssa had a beautiful wedding and we are so happy for her and Adam. Can't wait to visit them in Miami and maybe the Kaye's can come along and we can hang out there too lol.

Noah said...

AMEN!! I am feeling you on the Miami idea! I just hope that your Pastor is not so goofy that he can't still be your "Pastor" when he needs to be. Thanks for allowing me to have fun and be real. I enjoy enjoying life!