Friday, April 11, 2008

On the road again

Pray for me today. I am traveling again to see my friend in PA state prison. This is always a meaningful time well worth the investment. But it is 600 miles in the car and a 3 hour visit...draining no matter how you slice it. Takin the ole Avalon....approaching 150,000 miles. Always crosses my mind now whether this thing is ever going to take a rest on the roadside one of these days. I am glad that my sister, Selah is traveling with me today....this buddy of mine was like family to my family. Selah hasn't seen him in 5 and a half years!

--Noah

3 comments:

Perry Lynch said...

That Avalon only has 150k on it?

Dude. You should be able to get at LEAST 225k out of it. I bought my last Toyota when it had 160k, sold it at 197k, and 2 years later, my best man sold it for more than I paid for it.

Noah said...

Well, I actually LOVE this Avalon. Nicest car I have ever (probably will ever) owned. It was the best immature purchase I have ever made. Turned out to pay big. Many, many comfortable and dependable miles. You would be shocked to see how new it looks and how great it runs. I will one up you. I think I can get 350,000k out of it if I don't wreck it or replace it! Smile

Noah

Tanya said...

I remember when you first got the thing. It was like Noah's first pastoral car. LOL. Boy how time flies..