Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Jaye Day

Today is Administrative Professionals Day. Here at CCF, we have called it "Jaye Day". Jaye Lindo serves as our Director of Operations. Basically, she is an administrative assistant to our entire staff.

We are so blessed to have Jaye here! She is warm, loving, relational, loyal and supportive. She is the one that so many people rave about when they reference the NICE LADY WHO ANSWERS THE PHONES!

One last thing....she hates that I am writing this. I know she will read this blog entry and call me....but I am doing it anyway.

Comment if you love Jaye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jaye, You know I love you and miss you. I play that photo frame you gave me when I left and others may be wondering what I mean. I know you know and I have your picture in it to.

Noah, Thanks for reminding some of us. I keep in touch with whats happening at CCF by reading the e-mails and enjoy yours and Pastor Mike`s. I just started to read his. I just hope reading don`t get my homesick. Love you`al, Anna

Anonymous said...

A very hard-working and cheerful secretary she is.
I love you jaye!
Uche