Monday, March 17, 2008

Older Women ;-)

Happy birthday to Tricia today!! She graciously shares her Birthday with St. Patrick every year. She is "officially" older than me for 3 months out of every year. I was born 3 months after her in the same year. I always did think I would do better with an "older woman." Smile.

Davis and I brought her breakfast in bed and gave her a few presents. We are having a great day together and will go out on the town tonight. We plan to travel to Savannah, GA to spend the day tomorrow. We are looking forward to eating a Lady & Sons, Paula Deen's Famous Restaurant.

In case you wondered, we are staying at Jake and Michelle's home in the Charleston area. Jake and I have been friends for 23 years! We are having a great time. Lots of chillaxing!

--Noah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Tricia! She is the 4th person with today as a birthday. May it begin a wonderful year overflowing with blessings for your entire family!

Anonymous said...

Wooopppsss! I meant to say "the fourth person we know."

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Tricia! Remember the first time I met you...you were only 10 yrs old! Time sure does fly! Seems like you're having a wonderful birthday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Tricia, we both share the same birth month, my birthday was on the 12th of march.
You all enjoy today!
Uche

Noah said...

Thanks all! We had a GREAT day in Savannah! The 70 minutes of circling downtown looking for parking was well worth it! Paula Deen's Restaurant rocked!