Thursday, March 6, 2008

Old Site, New Site

I am looking forward to the day that we launch our new CCF website. I think it will be within a month. Had to put it on hold for a bit in order to search for and hire a Youth Pastor. That process was labor and time intensive, so some things had to give. The website was one of those things.

For now, we are getting by with the old one just fine. I wanted to direct you to 2 things on the site.

Click here to go to the homepage and see the Easter Ad and the International Sunday Ad in the flash box.

Click here to read the March edition of "The Capital" featuring our new Youth Pastor, Pastor Mike.

3 comments:

KevinS said...

I'm still willing to help if you need someone to help work on the new site.

Noah said...

Thanks, Kevin. I need proofers and improvers. People who will take the mock up and tear it apart. You in?

KevinS said...

Sign me up.