Sunday, March 9, 2008

Church Blooper in the Making!

OK, so we are currently making a memory. Let me tell you about a church blooper in the making...

After teaching Discovery 101 today, I ran up to my office to do a few things and chat with Pastor Mike to see how his First Sunday went with the youth. There was a small group meeting outside my office in the "Upper Room". After Mike and I chatted a few minutes, we decided to head home. Or not! When, we went to leave, we realized that we are locked in!! We are locked in my new office as we speak. Have been for 30 minutes now. We were gonna call the fire department, but now our maintenance guy Terry is on his way. I love making memories.

Hold on...he's here...

Before I publish....he is still here. We are still locked in. They are now getting a ladder to put up to the window. All I know is that they better be coming, because my big butt is not going down that ladder!!

Pray!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you the other day that you were going to get locked in there and you laughed at me.... hahaha.

Not so funny now!!

~Bird