Tuesday, March 11, 2008

American Idol Prediction

I must admit, I am a pretty big fan of American Idol. Simon Cowell is often the highlight of the show for me. He is incredibly honest, usually right and almost always says what everybody else is thinking (but would never have the nerve to say).

Well, I know who I want to win. David Archuleta. This kid is terribly sincere, polite and has an outstanding voice. He did not do so hot tonight, but I am confident in this guy's ability to take it all. Surprisingly, Chikeezie (of all people) was my favorite tonight!

Tricia and I enjoy our American Idol dates.

--Nite

3 comments:

KevinS said...

Watching American Idol is kind of a family ritual for us. If we can't watch it live we'll tape it for later and watch as a family. Even Samantha (3yr) knows what American Idol is.

This year looks to be a hard run race. There are several in there that could win. David is a good choice but I'm thinking Carly will be in it to the end. And don't rule Brooke out. Simon says he wasn't to corrupt her but I don't think he'll be able to.

Noah said...

Cool, man! I think Davis would even like it if he was awake, but he is a 730-730 sleeper every night! Poor us!

I think you have a point about Brooke. She is growing on me. I am not a big Carly fan, though. And its weird how some get this far and get really bad, while others get really good!

OK, enough AI. Back to it.

Anonymous said...

I like Brooke but Gabe is all about David Archuletta. It seems like a fun group.
Harmony