Saturday, February 9, 2008

To God be the Glory!

Today was a dream come true in many ways. It was really a magnificent way to use our new "Upper Room"...for the first time.
  • The teachings on relationships this morning and this afternoon with Ron Hall were rich and transformational!
  • The music this evening was ridiculous...people would pay big bucks to hear Trevor Hall play...and they should! He is worth it.
  • The fellowship was great.
  • The new space served our day perfectly. I only hope we served God as well as he served us today!
To God be the glory, great things he has done!

Tomorrow's services will be remembered. I have a lot of peace in my spirit tonight that we are in for some great ministry in the morning!

--Nite

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ron and Trevor were both incredibly talented. The message and guitar music was remarkable and I hope they come back to CCF in the near future! The new space leaves me speechless.