Friday, February 15, 2008

Sunday's Message

I am excited about Sunday's Message. I really enjoyed interacting with John 13:34-35 yesterday as I prepared for this weekend.

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Sunday I will be sharing out of this passage. I will discuss:
  1. The Command
  2. The Qualification
  3. The Result
Wanna guess each? Go right ahead.

Trivia Question: How many times do the words "Love one Another" appear in the Bible before John 13:34? Hint: look at the second word of the passage!

God's Word always amazes me.

--Noah

1 comment:

Noah said...

FYI- I do not know Jason and this site that he is talking about is not to be trusted.

Noah