Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Prayer...continued

After I went to bed last night, I thought of how thankful I am for the "Adventures in Prayer" that is being held this Sunday Night at 6:00pm in the new Upper Room.

Adventures in Prayer:

Last Sunday of every month (starting this Sunday)

at 6:00pm

In the Upper Room

There will be prayer for:
  • Family
  • Finances
  • Body
  • Spirit
  • The mission and people and ministries of CCF
  • Our Pastors
  • Missionaries
  • And More...
Many Thanks to Brother Lew and Pam Kaye for their leadership with this prayer initiative. It is one example of what I was sharing about in my post last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exactly one of the issues i pointed out at the "Discernment morning", this past jan 19th. I totally love the church (CCF) but i feel we can do more in the area of Praying. My background as a christian includes been a prayer warroir, this is one of the major tools we have as Christians.
I am glad to hear something new is happening and i will love to be part of it.
Uche.