Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let's Make a Deal

Here is the deal I want you (yes, you....not the other people who are reading this, but YOU) to make with me.

I want to challenge you to attend the Relationship Events on Saturday. The chances are that you have at least a portion of your day available. There are 3 events on Saturday that you could choose to attend:
  1. 9:30am- Marriage Seminar
  2. 1:00pm- Communication Seminar (for everyone)
  3. 7:30pm- Acoustical Guitar Concert (I am willing to guess that this will be one of the best guitarists that you have ever heard in concert.)
  4. And then of course, church on Sunday morning, but you will already be there!
So, please come. In addition, please invite at least 1 other person as well.

What's in it for you? You will gain fresh insight to improving the important relationships in your life! Who among us does not need that? I challenge you to make the time for this event!

Tricia and I are looking forward to it. We know we need it!

--See you there!

No comments: