Saturday, February 2, 2008

Chuck-E-Cheese, Take 2

When Davis was about 7 or 8 months we took him to Chuck-E-Cheese for the first time. It was rather anti-climactic. We were well intentioned first time parents, but he was too young to get it. We left in 15 minutes with most of our tokens. Last night we tried again. 13 months old...take 2. It was a LOT BETTER! He was climbing and sliding and driving the little car. Good Times. Here is a short video clip from our excursion that I took with my Treo (it's not too clear, but you will see that he loves to drive like his Daddy). By the way, we've still got tokens left. I am telling you, this is the farthest I have ever seen $10 stretch. Looking forward to a 3rd visit sometime.

--Noah

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I tried that too two weeks ago and my kids loved too and we also have a ton of tokens left...Davis is so cute....

Unknown said...

BA He is so cute! I love that mansie!

Noah said...

Yeah, we think so! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Grand Theft Auto ... Take 1