Friday, January 11, 2008

Hot Date!

I have a Hot Date with my girlfriend tonight! Dinner, bookstore and a late movie. Grammy is keeping Davis for a slumber party. Mommy and Daddy time!! We are excited! These opportunities are rare enough that we cherish them when we get them.

You may wonder...why a bookstore? Well, we are really enjoying the planning stages of preparing for my sabbatical this summer. Every 4 years the church gives me a 2-month Sabbatical. It is hard to believe, but 2008 marks my 4th year at CCF (and the start of my 5th). Tricia and I have been enjoying going to bookstores and reading and dreaming about where we will be spending our time away. We know one thing....we will not be in Maryland (for 2 months)! Wow! This will be wild!


--Noah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm really excited about all of that for you Noah! hot date, sabbatical, that rox!

love you man, hows the yp search goin?

tj

Anonymous said...

You know I've watched and listen to you as you prepared and became a new father and I have to say it was and is very entertaining. Having a child allows you to appreciate your partner even more. I have been with Mr. Moore since I was 18 years old and I love him more today. The separation that we have since Katrina has allowed us to grow even fonder of each other. I enjoy the time that we spend together. I've come to the conclusion that we must all Play hard and love even harder. Life is not about the house you live in or the car you drive, because when all is said and done who will care?

Unknown said...

Our favorite date is out for Ethiopian food and off to the bookstore. Sometimes we fit a movie in, too. Have fun this summer.

Anonymous said...

Not to be selfish, but what does that mean for the church this summer. We will miss you, but you deserve the break.