Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hello 2008!

Last night we wrapped up 2007 watching the ball drop on TV with friends and family. Tricia and I kissed the new year in and barely made it til 12:30am before crashing. We are party animals! We made a special memory earlier last night when we put Davis to bed. We both laid on either side of him whispering into his ear how much we love him and how much we enjoyed our first year with him...thanking God for him in our lives (he just drank his bottle).

As I look back over 2007, I see the hand of God in our lives in so many ways! Frankly, I wonder how we would have made it through losing Tricia's father without the joy of Davis in our life. We feel like we can truly say of 2007 that the "Lord gives and the Lord takes away, but blessed be the name of the Lord!"

I am really looking forward to a bright & beautiful 2008 in our home and the church. I hope that your year is as bright as the promises of God!!

--Noah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you as well. You've bought tears to my eyes Pastor Noah! Yes, the Lor does give and take away and thank God He has blessed you and my sweet Tricia with Davis. Looking expectantly to this year.