Friday, December 21, 2007

Preparing to exit the Blogosphere

Tricia took Davis to work today for her Christmas party with the kids. This gives me a chance to tie up a few last things with the church, buy my last present and be back here when they get home. Over the next 5 days, I will be intentionally shifting more focus onto my family as we celebrate the Holidays together...our fist one with Davis! I won't be blogging much over the next few days and when I do it will be about family and fun! Not church. Need to disconnect (except for preparation and leadership for 3 special Christmas, finishing up my Christmas reflection for Sunday, returning some calls, dealing with a situation Guyana that unfolded last night...ok you get the point.) Lemme see what I can crank out and then, I am disconnecting for the Holidays. My "break" starts today.


See you Sunday at Church & Monday for the Christmas Eve Service at 6pm.

No comments: