Tuesday, December 4, 2007

If you don't have something nice to say...

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't day anything at all. That is my theme for the day. I guess I should mind that advice and not say anything at all.

Have had a few losses recently. Actually had a few big wins today...too complex to get into right now.

You win some, you lose some and some get rained out. But know this...God is good! He is good when you win one. He is still good when you lose one. And he is certainly good when one gets rained out, cause you never know...that may have been the one that you would have got injured in! :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog to near your heart and know a little more about how your days are. This blog really left me wondering. Thanks for the reminder to pray for you more! I love you.

Anonymous said...

AMEN, AND AMEN!! Need to apply this to myself everyday. God bless! You are a blessing to know and I am proud that we are family too!

Anonymous said...

BTW - Its me Diane Pagán from Clermont, Florida where everyday is a sunny day! :-)

Noah said...

Thanks for your prayer support. All is well, just keeping it real. I am blessed beyond measure.