Thursday, December 27, 2007

Going to visit a friend...

Early tomorrow I am taking the long trek to Cresson, PA (400 miles round trip) to visit a friend in Prison. It is a commitment that I know that Lord wants me to keep. However, I have been fighting a cold and I want to drive all that way tomorrow...alone...like I want I want a hole in my head. Please pray for me if you read this tonight or tomorrow that I may have a safe and effective trip. This is a dear friend from college...a guy with a rough life and a great heart that made some poor choices. Your choices are more powerful than you know!! Today, this friend is making choices every day to use his imprisonment for good. I am always inspired by his perspectives. I actually think that his future is as bright as the promises of God!! I will spend 3-4 hours with him tomorrow, and then head back home.

No comments: