Friday, November 2, 2007

A Grocery Store Nap


With today being my "day off" (dealt with 20 church things all morning) and Tricia working full time, Fridays are my day with Davis. I always mess something up though. Meaning, his routine gets thrown off when he is with me. This morning after getting up and playing and watching Barney, we went to the Grocery store. I promised mommy we would go and take with us her long list. Time got away from us and Davis ended up falling asleep in the grocery cart. I thought it was a great photo op, so I shot a picture and thought I would show you. I tried to keep him up but to no avail. I guess his 20 minute nap at the store was all he needed because he is upstairs in his crib calling me. So much for what I needed to get done this afternoon. Fatherhood!

No comments: