Monday, November 12, 2007

Flee Flu!

Tricia is really sick. It seems as though she may be coming down with the flu. She has gotten progressively worse throughout the day today. I just returned from the 24 hour CVS to get her medicine. She has a high fever and has the shivers (and other stuff). If you are reading this, please pray for her! I am not the most nurturing soul in the world, and when she is sick, she wants Mommy. So, I went and got my Mom an hour ago and she is here spending the night and taking care of her (in that nurturing way that mothers do). She is spoiled by a great mother-in-law!

My prayer is FLEE FLU...away from my wife!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Awww my poor sister...I just had that about a month ago...I truly wanted my mother but she was sick too,...LOL..anyways, I will pray..by the way, I have a blog as well..tanyahenderson.blogspot.com