Saturday, November 17, 2007

Extreme Makeover Episode Over!

OK, we are done with remodeling our master bathroom! We are both thrilled with how it came out. It will not look too impressive if you don't look at the before picture (scroll down to my blog entry of November 7th). It looks like a pretty drastic change if you compare the two.

Again, I am not handy, so I thank God for lots of good help. However, even though I am not handy, I will not leave a project undone for very long. I like to finish what I start. I promised Tricia a Christmas completion. Beat the deadline!

That's it for me for a few months. I am too busy to take on projects like this too often.

4 comments:

Tanya said...

VERY NICE!!!

Tammy House said...

Pastor Noah, this looks fantastic, you and your helpers are very talented. I know Tricia is very happy.

Tammy House said...

Pastor Noah, you and your help did a fantastic job. I know Tricia is very happy.

Noah said...

Thanks Guys. One oh my "helpers" asked me where the credits were?:-)