Monday, November 5, 2007

Budgets & Boards

Pray for me! We have Executive Board meeting tonight and we are talking Budget 2008. I have lots to do before tonight at 7 and this is often a nerve-racking process. This is NOT my favorite part of being a Pastor. I need your prayers today for wisdom and patience. I am already feeling a little "spunky" which is never good on a night I have a Board Meeting. Our Board has good folks on it that do make the process more enjoyable (and NO...I did not just say that in case they read my blog...see the top of this page for a reminder of what people need to do when they find something here that they don't like, smile!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Noah,
It is good to know that God is blessing you. this fall I am taking on class from summit Christian Colleg yet I don't if that is where I should be. so I thought one class wouldn't hurt.
As for my father and arline I helped get a frame together for the soller panles. I will pray that every thing goes well at the board meeting tonight.

brother in Christ-
Jay Zell Jr