Monday, October 1, 2007

My Mom

This morning, I feel extra thankful to the Lord for an excellent mother in my life! Mom has played a HUGE role in shaping who I am today (more than I probably realize). Saturday was her birthday, but we had to celebrate it last night at my sister Harmony's home in Davidsonville. Why? Because she was out of town in Virginia providing leadership for our church Women's Retreat (which went exceptionally well, I am hearing).

As I observed Mom last night loving on and being loved by her 5 children, 5 children-in-law, and 5 Grandkids, I was reminded again how blessed we are as a family! So many people have no living mother or no relationship with their mother. So, today I celebrate the fact that Tricia, Davis and I have a mother figure like my mom in our lives.

God, bless Mom BIG today, I pray!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a blessing to find a moment to catch up on your blogg and find such sweet and wonderful thoughts about me. The blessing is mine to have a truly fantastic family and especially a family that loves me as you all do. May God grant us many more years together and the time to enjoy one another.

Hannah Mast said...

A belated happy birthday, dear Pam. We appreciate you very much.

Hannah and Ted

Ken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.